Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Library Thing

According to Wikipeadia LT “is a social cataloging web application for storing and sharing book catalogs and various types of book metadata. It is used by individuals, authors, libraries and publishers.”


 
It feeds my Amazon addiction, makes me think about what I have read. I belong to two current groups – the 11 in 11 Category Challenge and 75 books challenge for 2011.  You join the group and have a ‘thread’ where you post about what you have read, and other thoughts that you may have. 


We currently have almost 3,000 books listed in our library, and there are quite a few that I haven’t been able to add yet.  If you read I highly recommend LT.  We are also members of their Early Reviewers and have gotten about 9 books this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment